The Rockefeller College Council organizes a variety of trips to cultural and sporting events, Broadway plays and musicals, regional musuems, and other great outings. Check the weekly college newsletter for details about upcoming trips and ticket sales. Please take a moment to review the trip policy below.
|Date of show:||Show:||Tickets on sale:|
|Friday, Sep 25||Hamilton|
|Friday, Oct 2||Something Rotten|
|Friday, Oct 16||Les Miserables|
|Friday, Oct 23||Fun Home|
|Thursday, Nov 12||The Lion King|
|Friday, Nov 13||Wicked|
|Thursday, Nov 19||Book of Mormon|
|Saturday, Nov 21||Phantom of the Opera|
|Thursday, Dec 3||Radio City Christmas Spectacular|
|TBA||Met Opera Otello|
|TBA||Met Opera Madama Butterfly|
Rockefeller College Trip Policy
Rocky is pleased to offer ALL Rocky Freshmen and Rocky Sophomores A FREE FIRST TRIP! If it is the first trip you are taking this year, please let the Ticket Office at Frist know and they will swipe your PUID card. All subsequent trips cost $25. Since this Free Trip offer uses up a ticket, it is very important that you plan to actually attend if you pick up a free ticket. Students who have been given a free ticket and do not attend the performance will be charged $25 to their Student Account. If your plans change, you may give your ticket away or sell it, but you will still be charged the $25 amount.
- Ticket sales will be announced via email and/or the weekly college newsletter.
- All sales are final.
- There will be no waitlist. Students may show up at the bus the day of the show to see if there are any available tickets or no-shows.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants will board buses in front of Nassau Presbyterian Church next to Holder Hall.
- In most cases, the Rocky Dining Hall will open early for trip participants, so students do not have to miss dinner.
- Unless otherwise specified, trips are open to Rockefeller College freshmen, sophomores, and RCAs only.