The Rockefeller College Council organizes a variety of trips to cultural and sporting events, Broadway plays and musicals, regional museums, and other great outings. Many trips are free! Check the weekly college newsletter for details about upcoming trips and ticket sales for theater trips. Please take a moment to review the trip policy below.
|Date of Show||Time of Departure||Show|
|Saturday, Sept 21, 2019||10:30AM||Terhune Orchard|
|Friday, Sept 27, 2019||5:00PM||The Lion King|
|Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019||5:00PM||Dear Evan Hansen|
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Rockefeller College Theater Trip Policy
Rocky is pleased to offer ALL Rocky First Years and Rocky Sophomores A FREE FIRST THEATER TRIP! If it is the first trip you are taking this year, please let the Ticket Office at Frist know and they will swipe your PUID card. All subsequent trips cost $25. Since this Free Trip offer uses up a ticket, it is very important that you plan to actually attend if you pick up a free ticket. Students who have been given a free ticket and do not attend the performance will be charged $25 to their Student Account. If your plans change, you may give your ticket away or sell it for no more than $25.
- Ticket sales will be announced via email and/or the weekly college newsletter.
- All sales are final.
- There will be no waitlist. Students may show up at the bus the day of the show to see if there are any available tickets or no-shows.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants will board buses in front of Nassau Presbyterian Church next to Holder Hall.
- In most cases, the Rocky Dining Hall will open early for trip participants, so students do not have to miss dinner.
- Unless otherwise specified, trips are open to Rockefeller College first years, sophomores, and RCAs only.