At Rocky, we care not just for the academic well-being of our students, but for their social, emotional, and physical health as well.
A Residential College Adviser (RCA) can guide you in finding assistance; besides the RCA for your 'zee group, there is an RCA on-call (for non-emergencies) from 8pm-8am on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during fall and spring semesters (except during the fall, Thanksgiving, winter, intersession, and spring breaks). Your RCA will provide you with the RCA on-call cell phone number during orientation week.
Amy Ham Johnson, director of student life, is also available to assist students in accessing the appropriate resources: 258-2652.
The Department of Public Safety, located at 200 Elm, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Detective Michele Aversa is the Public Safety liaison for Rockefeller College.
- Emergency (calling from campus phone, cell phone or off campus): 9-1-1
- Non-emergency calls: on campus 8-1000 or (609) 258-1000 off campus
- Escort/Lockout Service: (609) 258-3134
- Princeton Township Police: (609) 921-2100
- Princeton University's Transportation and Parking Services: (609) 258-3157
- Emergency Preparedness for Students: (609) 258-7700
University Health Services offers access on both a walk-in and appointment basis:
- Urgent Walk-in Care: 258-3141
- Outpatient Appointments: 258-3141
- After Hours Care: 258-3141
- Sexual Health and Wellness Services: 258-3141
- Counseling and Psychological Services (includes individual treatment and group programs): 258-3141
- SHARE (Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education): 258-3310
Have a question or concern about sleep, stress, mental health, nutrition, physical fitness, alcohol or any other health topic and want to speak with another student? Peer Health Advisers (PHAs) are trained to provide support and referrals for other students with health-related concerns, right in your residence halls! PHAs also stimulate awareness of health issues through campaigns, events and programs such as a safer sex program, the Sexpert Column, mental health screenings, and more.
SHARE Peers facilitate access to confidential resources, and serve as the liaisons between the students and the SHARE director to convey concerns, needs, or issues pertaining to sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic/dating violence, and stalking. They also plan activities, programs, and events to raise awareness on campus about sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic/dating violence, and stalking, and they help others to learn techniques for bystander intervention. Yentli Soto Albrecht is a Rocky SHARE Peer.